- Teens entering 8th-12th are eligible to apply
- Applicants may choose one of two schedules, 9:00am-1:00pm or 9:00am-3:15pm
- Thanks to a grant from the South Palm Beach Jewish Federation we are adding special weekly training opportunities on topics like how to build a resume, learning about being interviewed for jobs, CPR certification, etc.
- Wednesday check-in lunches
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis or are due by May 16
- Applicants need to sign up for an interview on a rolling basis once their application materials are complete. Last day of signing up will be May 16 tbeboca.org/citinterview
- Applicants need one letter of recommendation from someone outside the Temple who is not a family member. Letters of recommendation are due to [email protected] by May 16
- Acceptances will be sent out one week after interview with complete application, or by May 18
Mandatory Orientation (correction) – Monday, May 23 around 6:00pm – 8:30pm. Campus TBA when confirmed.
Being a CIT is a commitment. Counselors and camp staff are depending on our CITS, consistent and punctual attendance is crucial. CITs who are unable to meet those expectations may be removed from the program.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Ross Glinkenhouse if you have any questions ([email protected]).