Take a little time to focus on yourself, to breathe and to bond with other incredible women in our community. We will use Brene Brown’s Book, The Gifts of Imperfection, as an anchor for meaningful and interactive discussions framed with Jewish wisdom to welcome each new month. This program will be led by Cantorial Soloist Michelle Auslander Cohen and Rabbi Amy Grossblatt Pessah. Coffee and light refreshments will be available.
Please note our new location: South County Park, Cypress Pavilion.
Dates this year include:
- August 20 – Elul – Cultivating Authenticity: Letting Go of What People Think
- October 15 – Cheshvan – Cultivating Self Compassion: Letting Go of Perfectionism
- November 12 – Kislev – Cultivating a Resilient Spirit: Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness
- December 10 – Tevet – Cultivating Gratitude and Joy: Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
- January 21 – Sh’vat – Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith: Letting Go of the Need for Certainty
- February 11 – Adar I – Cultivating Creativity: Letting Go of Comparison
- March 10 – Adar II – Cultivating Play and Rest: Letting Go of Exhaustion as a Status Symbol and Productivity as Self-Worth
- April 14 – Nisan – Cultivating Calm and Stillness: Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle
- May 19 – Iyar – Cultivating Meaningful Work: Letting Go of Self-Doubt and “Supposed To”
- June 2 – Sivan – Cultivating Laughter, Song, and Dance: Letting Go of Being Cool and “Always in Control”