It’s time to celebrate Shabbat all around the town. Your choice – you can be a host or a guest and share Shabbat dinner with other Temple Beth El members.
SIGN UP NOW! HERE’S HOW:
BE A HOST: You decide!
• How many guests can you accommodate?
• Are there members you are inviting?
• Will you be dining inside or outside?
• Hosts receive a special ‘thank you’ gift from the Temple, generously sponsored by Sisterhood and Brotherhood.
BE A GUEST: You decide!
• Is there a particular home you’d like to attend?
• Is there a person you’d like to attend with?
• Do you want to dine inside, outside or have no preference?
SHABBAT BLESSINGS ON ZOOM: Each host will receive a Zoom link for Shabbat blessings led by our clergy. Everyone will gather at their host’s location and at 6:30 pm participate in this interactive Zoom. For those on a slightly different schedule, view a specially recorded Shabbat video from our clergy at a time that works for you!
DINNERS: It’s Florida!! Embrace the outdoors and enjoy dinner in people’s backyards/patios, or at a restaurant, park or clubhouse – wherever works best for you. As a host, you can cook, make it potluck, or order in.
There’s NO FEE to participate in this event. Register to be a HOST or GUEST below or contact Debbie Eisenberg at [email protected] Deadline: February 15, 2023
There will be an abbreviated Shabbat Evening Service in person at 5:30 pm for those who wish to attend or are observing Yahrzeit and saying Mourner’s Kaddish.